1 (Privacy Information)
Privacy Information refers to "personal information" as defined in the Personal Information Protection Law, and refers to information about a living individual who can be identified by the name of the company, department, name, date of birth, address, telephone number, contact information, or other descriptions of the specific individual contained in such information. Among the privacy information, "historical information and characteristic information" refers to information other than "personal information" as set forth above, and includes information such as the services you have used, products you have purchased, pages you have viewed and advertising history, the search keywords you have searched for, the date and time of use, your method of use, your environment, your zip code and It refers to gender, occupation, age, IP address, cookie information, location information, and device individual identification information.
2 (Method of Collection of Privacy Information)
We collects the following information when using the Service.
(1) Subscriber information for the application [corporate name, name (name of representative, name of person in charge), address, phone number, fax number, e-mail, manager designation, manager's phone number, manager's e-mail].
(2) Billing information for application for use
(3) Cookie information at the time of access to the administration screen of the Service
(4) IP address information at the time of access to the management screen of the Service
(5) User agent information for access to the management screen of the Service
(6) Information associated with items 3 to 5 (such as access times)
3 (Purpose of Collecting and Using Personal Information)
The purposes for which we collects and uses personal information are as follows
(1) To provide our various services such as SaaS and ASP services
(2) For customer management of contracts, cancellations, changes/renewals, suspensions, cancellations, additions, etc.
(3) To process bills, confirm payments, and demand payment
(4) To provide customers with information necessary to provide services
(5) To confirm your identity when you contact us.
(6) To hear your opinions on our current services and new service development
(7) To understand how the website is used and to improve the website to better satisfy customers
(8) To visit you for meetings and product introductions as part of our sales activities
(9) To provide more detailed information and product information to those who are interested in our advertising
(10) Purposes incidental to the above purposes of use
4 (Provision of Personal Information to Third Parties)
Except in the following cases, we will not provide personal information to a third party without the prior consent of the customer. However, the Personal Information Protection Law and other laws and ordinances do not allow us to do so.
(1) When the consent of the contractor has been obtained in advance.
(2) Cases in which the information must be disclosed in accordance with laws and regulations
(3) When it is necessary to protect a person's life, body or property and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person.
(4) When it is especially necessary to improve public health or promote the sound growth of children and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person concerned.
(5) When it is necessary to cooperate with a national agency, a local government, or an individual or entity entrusted by one in executing the operations prescribed by laws and regulations, and obtaining the consent of the person in question may interfere with the execution of the operations concerned.
(6) When the following matters are announced or made public in advance
1. including provision of information to a third party for the purpose of use
2. items of data provided to third parties
3. the means or method of provision to a third party
4. stopping the provision of personal information to third parties upon request Notwithstanding the provisions of the preceding paragraph, we shall not be considered to be a third party in the following cases
(7) When we entrust the handling of personal information, in whole or in part, to a third party to the extent necessary to achieve the purpose of use.
(8) When personal information is provided as a result of a merger or other reason for the succession of business
(9) Where personal information is to be shared with a specific person, and the fact that the personal information will be used jointly, the items of the personal information to be shared, the scope of the personal information to be shared, the purpose of the use of the person, and the name or name of the person responsible for the management of the personal information are notified to the person in advance, or the information is readily accessible to the person.
5 (Disclosure of Personal Information)
Any notice or communication between the customer and we shall be made in the manner prescribed by us.
(1) If there is a risk of harm to the life, body, property, or other rights and interests of the customer or a third party.
(2) When there is a risk of significant hindrance to the proper conduct of our business.
(3) In principle, we shall not disclose any information other than personal information, such as history and characteristic information, notwithstanding the provisions of the preceding paragraph, if it would otherwise violate laws and regulations.
6 (Correction and Deletion of Personal Information)
If the personal information held by us is incorrect, the customer may request us to correct or delete the personal information in accordance with the procedures prescribed by us. If we determine that it is necessary to respond to a request from the customer as described in the preceding paragraph, we shall correct or delete the personal information concerned and notify the customer of this without delay.
7 (Suspension of Use of Personal Information)
If we are requested by a person to stop using or delete his or her personal information on the grounds that it is being handled beyond the scope of the purpose of use or that it has been obtained by unlawful means (hereinafter referred to as "stopping the use, etc."), we will conduct the necessary investigation without delay and, based on the results, will stop using or delete the personal information and notify the person to that effect. Based on the results of the investigation, we will stop using the personal information and notify the individual to that effect. However, if it is difficult to stop the use of personal information, etc., such as in the case of a large amount of money, and if alternative measures can be taken to protect the rights and interests of the individual, we will take these alternative measures.
9 (Contact for Inquiries)
If you have any questions about this policy, please contact us at the following address
【Enacted 1 September 2020】